Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year
It is a good time to reflect during the holiday season and set goals for the upcoming year.
Below is an outline that I have set for myself. It’s a brief post but extremely important.
Setting Goals for 2016
Set goals in the four primary areas of life:
- Health (mental and physical)
- Wealth (business and investments)
- Personal (hobbies and interests)
- Social (family, friends, community).
My Personal Health Goals
- Spend more of my time feeling happy.
- Develop a stronger cardiovascular system.
- Stay under 168 pounds.
- Get at least seven hours of sleep per day.
- Spend more time thinking about others… and less time thinking about myself.
- Make smiling a habit.
Steps to take:
- Identify my life goals.
- Break down my four life goals into five-year objectives.
- Break down my five-year objectives into New Year’s pledges.
- Break down my pledges into daily or weekly task lists to make this work. Prioritize them according to importance and urgency. And devote an early morning hours to important but non-urgent items first.
Feel free to comment on my goals or on your own personal goals you wish to accomplish in 2016